In times of need, the greatest challenge can be knowing where to go for help.
Delaware 2-1-1, sponsored by United Way of Delaware, provides one central resource for access to the health and human service organizations that offer the support to make a difference.
Whether faced with the panic of a natural disaster or struggling to meet everyday basic needs, Delaware residents can rely on 2-1-1 for a direct response and prompt assistance.
2-1-1 is a 3-digit number that anyone in the state of Delaware can dial from either their landline or cell phone to get connected to the services they need. 2-1-1 is available Monday thru Friday 8am-9pm. It’s free and confidential.
- 2-1-1 services are available in both English and Spanish
- 2-1-1 is available M-F 8am-9pm
- 2-1-1 is free and confidential
How to contact 2-1-1
- Search the 2-1-1 database for local resources
- Download the 2-1-1 app for information on the go
- Call by dialing 2-1-1 from a landline or cell phone