Jeff Gordon Raffle Disclaimer
- The purchase price for one raffle ticket is $5.00. An indefinite amount of raffle tickets will be sold.
- Ticket entries can be purchased from a staff member or volunteer at United Way of Delaware.
- Tickets must be purchased with cash.
- All entry purchases are final and non-refundable.
- The entrant will retain the original printed raffle ticket. The stub will be entered into the Drawing and will be retained by United Way of Delaware.
- The winner of the raffle will be determined by random drawing. The drawing will take place on Sunday, October 6, 2019 at approximately 2:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time at Dover International Speedway, 1131 North DuPont Highway, Dover, DE 19901. The winner will be announced on United Way of Delaware’s website www.uwde.org and Facebook Page after the winner is notified. Winner will be contacted by phone at 3:00 pm.
- The drawn winner of the raffle is entitled to receive a Men’s Size XL DuPont Race Jacket autographed by Jeff Gordon. United Way of Delaware specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including without limitations warranties of merchantability.
- The winner of the raffle can claim the prize once notified during the NASCAR Xfinity Series Race at Dover International Speedway or authorize United Way to ship to their preferred location.
- Purchasers of raffle tickets must legibly write their full names, addresses, email, and telephone numbers on each individual ticket stub. If more than one name stated on a ticket stub, the first listed name shall be the Entrant.
- Purchasers of tickets, by participating in the raffle, release United Way of Delaware, its directors, officers, members and agents from any and all liability, loss or claim arising out of any raffle prize, expressly waive any such claim and agree that the liability, if any, of the United Way of Delaware, its directors, officers, members, and agents shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Winner(s) agree to allow United Way of Delaware to publish their names and photographs on the United Way of Delaware’s website and Facebook page.