Do More 24 Delaware Video Contest
Sponsored by NuPOINT Marketing
This is your chance to shine a light on the critical work your favorite nonprofit does each and every day. Use your creativity to show us what you love about your favorite nonprofit, and tell the world about the important role your nonprofit serves in the Delaware community.
It’s time to light up social media for #DoMore24DE! United Way of Delaware & Spur Impact encourage any individuals supporting a specific #DoMore24DE nonprofit or participating nonprofits to enter a submission for our Do More 24 Delaware Video Contest!
How To Submit A Video :
- All videos must be submitted to email@example.com by 10AM on 2/26.
- Videos must include the hashtag #DoMore24DE
- Alongside the video, please also send a written description (1-2 sentences) that includes the nonprofit Facebook page you’re supporting as well as any related hashtags. We will post this with your video on the Facebook page
- Videos should not exceed 2 minutes in length
- Acceptable file formats are .mp4 or .mov
The contest itself will run from Thursday, February 27, 2020 and ends at 12:00PM on Thursday, March 5, 2020. At that time, the video with the most views will win!
How It Works:
All videos submitted before 2/26 at 10AM will be uploaded at the same time to Facebook on the morning of February 27th. By noon on March 5, 2020, the video with the most views will be awarded a prize of $1,000 – which will be broken down into $500 for the individual or group, and $500 to the nonprofit. So be sure to like, comment on, and share your favorite video as much as possible!
The Fine Print:
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- All entries are voluntary, meaning that all costs associated with the creation of a video submission falls to the organization to cover.
- You must be 18 or older to submit. Please be mindful that if your video contains minors that you have received written permission from a parent or legal guardian, as these videos will be shared widely across social media.
- Entrants must be residents of the state of Delaware or full-time employees that work in Delaware.
- Entrants agree that all information and other material you provide is, to the best of your knowledge, true and correct.
- Entrants represent and warrant that their video submission does not infringe on any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, privacy laws, or publicity rights.
- By entering this competition, entrant grants the United Way of Delaware (UWDE) and Spur Impact (SI) a nonexclusive copyright interest in the video and agree that UWDE and SI may use (or allow to be used by others) entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, sounds and/or biographical information, and submissions for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without compensation. This includes, but is not limited to the right to publish, republish, transmit, sell, distribute and otherwise use the video and the material contained therein in electronic and print form and individual authorizes the UWDE and SI to license or permit others to do so. UWDE and SI may publish the video on our own websites, on its own, or with other material.
- UWDE and SI reserve the right to refuse any submission in its sole discretion. UWDE and SI reserve the right at any time during the competition to remove or disqualify any submission when it believes in its sole discretion that the entrant has: (i) infringed any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property right; (ii) failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions; or (iii) failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Should any technical issues arise, UWDE and SI will determine a fair way to continue the competition and will communicate this in a timely fashion.