2023 kia giveaway
All donations, whether electronic or paper, must be dated or postmarked by May 1, 2023 and the winner will be announced at United Way of Delaware’s 2023 Annual Meeting on June 7th.
Give today for a chance to win and help our neighbors in need throughout Delaware!
Click Here for Official Raffle Rules
2022/23 United Way of Delaware Kia Campaign Official Raffle Rules
- The odds of winning the prize will be determined by the number of entries.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older on the date of the drawing. The raffle is open to any individual who either lives or works in Delaware and meets the eligibility requirements for making qualifying financial contributions.
- Any donor who pledges a cumulative $150 or more to United Way of Delaware (UWDE) will be entered into a random prize drawing to win. Making such a pledge does not guarantee the donor will win.
- Only one entry per qualified donor is permitted.
- For donors who work at an employer who matches employee pledges, these matches will not be considered when determining participant eligibility.
- Each donor’s UWDE pledge, whether electronic or paper, must be dated or postmarked no later than May 1, 2023 and received at UWDE’s offices (625 North Orange St. Wilmington, Delaware 19801) in order to be included in the drawing.
- All eligible individuals will be entered into a preliminary raffle, from which a group of semi-finalists will be drawn. The winner will be drawn from the semi-finalists and announced at UWDE’s 2023 Annual Meeting. The winner will be selected from among eligible individuals through the process of a random drawing that will take place at UWDE’s Annual Meeting on June 7, 2023. Following the drawing and verification of the winner’s eligibility, the winner will be notified and a public announcement will be made. Proper identification must be presented before the winner can take possession of the prize. Eligible individuals need not be present to win.
- UWDE employees, board members, vendors and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- The winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities held in conjunction with this program including use of name and photograph in all media including, but not limited to, radio, television, website and print.
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes relating to this transaction including, but not limited to, excise, federal, state, and local income taxes. The prize is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and must be claimed in Delaware.
- The winner will be required to sign a release and hold harmless agreement in favor of the sponsor, UWDE and its respective agents and employees.
- The prize: 2023 Kia Seltos, maximum retail value $24,135 will be presented to (1) winner. This prize was generously donated by AutoTeam Delaware, 1603 Pennsylvania Avenue, Wilmington, DE. 19801
Click Here for Disclaimer
Disclaimer for United Way Kia Seltos;
The Winner of the 2022 – 2023 Kia Seltos Fundraising Raising Campaign will receive the following:
A 2023 Kia Seltos
LX All Wheel Drive model – Lease for 24 months/ 24,000 miles.
Cash Option: Winner will have the option to receive Cash in place of the vehicle, with a total payout of: $8,000.
Vehicle Option: Winner will have the option to receive a 2023 Kia Seltos LX All Wheel Drive (Model K2422 LX package All wheel drive, with IVT Automatic Transmission). The vehicle is offered as a 2 Year/24,000 mile Lease, with down payment, first payment, and all monthly lease payments, paid for up front by Kia of Wilmington. Mileage, vehicle-condition, and bank-approval restrictions apply. Lease total value is $8,925; which is compromised of $2,059 down payment, plus 24 total payments of $259, and $650 acquisition fee, paid upfront at time fo delivery. This offer Excludes dealer documentation fee, and all state tax and motor vehicle fees to the state of winner’s residence – these fees are the responsibility of program winner.
Closed-end lease based on Kia Motor Finance Lease program as of date of disclosure; 10-2022,
and is outlined for value disclosure purposes only. Actual total payments may vary at time of
vehicle delivery. Closed-end lease based on new 2022 Kia Seltos LX All Wheel Drive (Model
K2422 LX package All wheel drive, with IVT Automatic Transmission). Subject to credit
approval, and vehicle availability. Purchase option at lease-end for residual value of $17,377.20.
Lessee is responsible for tax, title, license and registration fees, dealer processing fee, insurance,
maintenance, repairs, $.20 per mile over 12,000 miles/year, excess wear, and a $400 termination
fee. Lease offer applies to Seltos LX AWD (MSRP $24,135, includes freight). For warranty
details please visit kia.com.
Termination fee for all states except CO, IN, IA, KS, ME, OK, SC, WI, WV & WY. WI
termination fee: The amount of the base monthly lease payment or $400, whichever is less. CO,
IA, KS, ME, OK, WV & WY termination fee: The amount of two times the base monthly lease
payment or $400, whichever is less. IN & SC termination fee: The amount of three times the
base monthly lease payment or $400, whichever is less. Not all incentive programs are
compatible. Additional terms and conditions apply. All matters of program eligibility and
qualification will be resolved by Kia Motors America, Inc. ("KMA") in its sole discretion, and
KMA reserves the right to change product and program specifications at any time without
incurring any obligations. Cannot exceed 10000 miles per year.